Zucchini bread! Is one of my favorite things in the entire world- seeing as I absolutely despise bananas, means I dislike banana bread as well. So zucchini bread is the perfect alternative for me. It is easy to make, a good breakfast option (especially on the go), and super freezable for future usage.
3 cups flour
a pinch of salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
about 3 tsp cinnamon (I eyeball it- I also like more cinnamon in my bread)
1 cup veg oil
2 1/4 cups white sugar
3 tsp vanilla extract
2 grated zucchinis
Nuts optional (I decided to go without)
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Line your metal loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Mix together flour, salt, baking soda, powder, and cinnamon.
3. Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together and add the dry ingredients. Mix well and add the zucchini (and nuts if you decide to use them).
3. Bake for 40 to 60 minutes or until cooked all the way through.
4. Let sit for about 20 minutes before slicing.