Personally, I love a loaded scramble. After digging around my fridge/freezer I came across a lone chorizo sausage and had a brilliant flashback to a breakfast I had when I was in Mexico. Hence became a delicious chorizo and eggs breakfast.
What you need:
1/4 a cup of milk or cream
1/4 of a white onion, chopped
1/2 a tomato, chopped
1 chorizo (I recommend getting one from the butcher shop so that you can easily de-case it)
Pinch of salt
Butter (for the pans)
Shredded cheese (anything you have works)
1. Chop everything! De-case the sausage by slicing along the sausage, and peeling the casing back. You should end up with a minced meat.
2. In a buttered pan, add the onions until glossy, then tomatoes, then the chorizo meat.
3. Mix in the pan and let simmer. The oils of the chorizo will start to mix into the veg and create a wonderful aroma.
4. While everything is simmering, prep your eggs. In a cup, crack both eggs, add your milk and pinch of salt and whisk until fully combined and fluffy.
5. Pour the eggs over the rest of your scramble ingredients.
6. With a WOODEN spoon or spatula (very important that it is wood, helps make the eggs fluffy). FOLD the eggs over instead of scrambling them.
7. Sprinkle your cheese in and continue to fold until your eggs are cooked to your liking. I like mine a bit runny!
Pull off the heat and plate- Voila chorizo and egg scramble!